Using the Replace Reply function allows you to set up new replies and dialogues within the Dashboard without affecting your live bot before everything is ready.
To replace a reply:
- Open your list of Intents from Dashboard > Contents > Intents
- Click the Intent that you would like to edit a reply for, and navigate to the Template Reply that you’ll be putting into use. To the right of the Reply, click Go To Dialogue Builder
- Click the Cog Icon (inline picture) in the top-right corner of the screen
(Picture of top of screen with cog icon highlighted)
- A drawer will open. Under Settings, click Replace Dialogue With Template.
- Select the Reply that you would like to replace, and click Replace.
⚠️ WARNING: This action is not reversible. If you would like to save the old reply somewhere, please see Archive a reply