Freshdesk Messaging offers conversation ratings, also known as CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) Survey, when a conversation is resolved or closed. This article covers how to trigger this CSAT Survey for the virtual agent so you can measure its performance.
The steps are:
- Create an agent account for the bot
- Obtain the agent ID from Freshdesk Messaging
- Add the agent ID to the ultimate.ai Dashboard
- Add an action in the ultimate.ai Dashboard
1. Create an account for the bot
To make sure the ratings collected are attributed to the bot correctly, it needs its own account in Freshdesk Messaging.
You can add agents in Freshdesk Messaging by going to Admin > Agents, and clicking + New Agent in the top left corner.
Set the fields as follows:
- Role: Admin
- Skill: Skip and leave it empty
- Group: Skip and leave it empty
2. Obtain the account ID
After an account has been created for the bot in Freshdesk Messaging, we need the account ID in the Ultimate Dashboard. Please give the name of the account as well as the API token to your Customer Success Manager and they will get the account ID for you.
3. Add the account ID in the ultimate.ai Dashboard
- In the Ultimate Dashboard, go to Settings > CRM Integration.
- Click Integration Parameters, a drawer will pop out from the right.
- In the drawer, under Actor ID, enter the account ID you got from your Customer Success Manager.
4. Add an action in the ultimate.ai Dashboard
Finally, add the action Resolve Conversation to trigger the CSAT survey at content level or bot level.
We recommend adding this at ending points of dialogue flows of your preference. For example, adding it to the last block in the reply of the Goodbye intent. In this case, whenever a user says bye to the virtual agent, the CSAT survey will appear.
Alternatively, this action can also be added at bot level so it is triggered based on the event Chat Inactive. This means 15 minutes after a chat visitor stops interacting with the chat widget, the survey will appear.