From an intent
- Open your list of Intents from Dashboard > Contents > Intents
- Click anywhere in the white space to the right of the Intent that you wish to open the Dialogue Builder for
- Hover over the grey space that opens below
- Click Go To Dialogue Builder
ℹ️ Note: Your intent must have an existing automation reply and have Dialogue mode enabled in order for you to access Dialogue Builder.
To add a reply, click Add Reply in the expanded view. A drawer will pop out from the right. In the drawer, select Automation and Dialogue, then hit Save.
From System Replies and Template Replies
- Go to Content > System Replies (or Template Replies) and select the reply you want to edit
- Click then Go to Dialogue Builder.
ℹ️ Note: Your reply must be have Dialogue mode enabled in order for you to access Dialogue Builder. It can be enabled by checking the box in the drawer on the right.