Why use Intent Training?
A good intent structure entails a good AI model that understands the most frequent intents, and ensures your virtual agent takes the automation potential to the fullest. But what is a good intent structure? A good intent structure should reflect the reality of your support query frequency. Meaning the most frequent intents should have the most expressions.
When to use it?
Before launching the bot, aim for 50 expressions per intent as the baseline and 150-200 for the most frequent ones.
In addition, before or after launching the bot, if you notice that your most frequent intents have less expressions than the other less frequent ones.
Training expressions to an intent
To train the intents that need to be strengthened:
- Navigate to Training Center and click Intent Training
- Select the intent you want to add more expressions to
- Use the search bar if you've got a long list of intents
- You'll see two tabs on the right:
- Take a brief look at Current Expressions to get an idea of what expressions you should be looking for in AI Suggested Messages. Then, go to AI Suggested Messages.
- In AI Suggested Messages, select the messages that should be trained to the intent, and click Train.