Routing or assigning tickets to agents automatically can save you and your team a lot of time. This can be easily achieved by adding the Update Ticket Info action in our Dashboard. This article shows you how to set it up in your ticket bot.
First, obtain the assignee ID of the agent you'd like to assign the ticket to. Read this if you don't know how to.
Second, go to the ticket bot in our Dashboard by selecting it in the top right corner.
- Go to Content > Intents
- Select the intent that you would like to have the tickets be assigned to automatically
- Click the pencil icon > Go To Detail Page > Actions
- Click + New Action, and set the three fields below as follow:
- Target: Zendesk Support
- Action: Update Ticket Info
- Assignee ID: Enter the assignee ID from Zendesk Support
These three are mandatory in this use case but feel free to update other fields by selecting the dropdown menu. In the example below I would also like to set the Type to be
task, Priority to be
high, and Status to be
Here's what the result looks like in Zendesk Support: