Always start with selecting the time frame in the top right corner.
The total number of conversations occurred in the selected time frame.
A conversation is one session and each conversation has a platform conversation ID.
|❗ If you use Sunshine Conversations, their conversations are timeless, which means one sunshine conversation could translate to multiple conversations and conversation IDs in the Ultimate Dashboard.|
Percentage of conversations that were not successfully escalated to an agent, by email, or via custom escalation.
It counts any conversations that were not escalated to an agent, such as:
- Conversations that starts and ends with the bot only
- Conversations that use the Default reply
- Conversations that were escalated but not picked up by any agent (Failed escalation)
Bot Handled Rate
You only see this if you have an Automation Bot.
- Having Automation Bot means you are using the automation engine to automate your chats or tickets.
AVG Conversations / Hour
You only see this if you have a Combo Bot.
- Having a Combo Bot means you are using both the automation engine and suggestion engine. Automation engine is having the bot as a virtual agent to answer your chats and/or tickets. Suggestion engine is the bot giving suggested replies to your agents as opposed to handling the chat for them.
CHAT AUTOMATION AI
Here you can select to view either the ABS# (absolute total numbers) or Rate% (relative rate of messages/conversations out of all visitor messages/conversations in the selected time frame).
Note that the rates are rounded up to the first decimal. So if you need an exact report, look at ABS# instead.
Hover your cursor over the chart to get more details.
- Visitor messages: Total number of visitor messages sent to the bot
- Bot Answered (ABS#): Number of visitor messages the bot answered, where the AI confidence is greater than the set threshold
- Bot Answered Rate (Rate%): Percentage of visitor messages that the bot answered with confidence, our of all visitor messages in the selected time frame
|❗ The confidence threshold can be found under in Settings > Bot Settings > General.|
- Bot Conversations: Number of conversations the bot participated in in the selected time frame
Absolute total numbers
Calculated out of all visitor messages/conversations in the selected time frame
|Bot Handled||Number of fully automated conversations||Percentage of fully automated conversations|
|Agent Escalation||Number of conversations that were successfully escalated to an agent||Percentage of conversations that were successfully escalated to an agent|
|Email Escalations||Number of conversations that were successfully escalated by email||Percentage of conversations that were successfully escalated by email|
Number of conversations that had a failed escalation attempt
|Percentage of conversations that had a failed escalation attempt, out of all conversations that had an escalation attempt|
|Custom Escalation||Number of conversations that were successfully escalated to a custom destination||Percentage of conversations that were successfully escalated to a custom destination|
|Failed Custom Escalation||The number of conversations that had a failed custom escalation attempt, out of all conversations that had an escalation attempt.||Percentage of conversations that had a failed custom escalation attempt, out of all conversations that had an escalation attempt|
- Intent Messages: Number of visitor messages for which this intent is the top predicted intent
- First Intent: Number of times this intent was the first intent of this conversation
- Intent Health: Average confidence of the intent for messages where this intent is the top predicted intent
- Indicative only for the most frequently used intents
- Escalations: Number of conversations escalated where this intent was the first meaningful intent
- Very useful to consider which topics most frequently ultimately end up escalating
- Expressions: Total number of human-annotated expressions of this intent
- Replies: Number of replies under an intent
- Including all Suggestions and Automation replies and their respective reply variations
❗ Hover over an intent and click the three dots to:
- Dialogue: Name of the reply/dialogue
- When using reply variations, this will show the name of individual dialogue
- Intent: Name of the intent
- System / Template Replies will carry an empty field, as those do not belong to an intent by design
- Started: Number of times this dialogue started
- Completed: Number of times this dialogue completed
- Completed Rate: Percentage of completed dialogues, out of all the instances of this dialogue
- A low completion rate could mean the dialogue flow is too long or unclear, causing visitors to slide into other intents by accident or leave the chat prematurely without reaching the intended answer
In Analytics 2.0, you will find a larger variety of statistics and analytics that you can make use of.
Analytics 2.0 presents a handful of visual aids that can assist you in better understanding the performance of your bot.
Navigate to Analytics 2.0
To see to Analytics 2.0, navigate to Analytics > Bot Analytics Beta
Filter by language
To filter the Analytics dashboard by one or more particular languages, click Language in the top-left corner, and then select the languages that you would like to have shown
To filter by a specific timeframe, click the existing timeframe in the top-right corner. By default, this is the last 30 days. Then select your desired timeframe, either from the list to the right, or by making your own selection using the calendar.
To filter by Resolution, click Resolution in the top-left corner, and select the resolutions that you'd like to see displayed in the Analytics dashboard, then click Apply.
The Analytics 2.0 Dashboard has a wide selection of available widgets, found by clicking the small arrow above the widget itself and selecting the one you'd like to see.
Note that your selection of widgets is not saved, and will be reset to Bot Handled Rate, Languages and Deflection Rate once the page is reloaded.