Authorizing Zendesk Support in ultimate.ai's Dashboard is the very first step prior to importing data and eventually launching the bot.
Follow the steps below to authorize Zendesk Support in Dashboard:
- In your browser (we recommend Chrome or Firefox for best performance) open ultimate.ai's Dashboard, log in, and select your bot in the top right corner.
- Go to Settings > CRM Integration, click Add Integration, then select Zendesk Support.
- Scroll down to Authorization.
- Open a separate tab in your browser and log in to your Zendesk Support.
- To import data, you can log in using any Zendesk admin account
- To launch the bot, make sure you are logging in using the bot account
- Copy the subdomain from the URL of Zendesk Support tab and paste it in the subdomain field under Authorization ultimate.ai's Dashboard (see screenshot above). Keep the tab open.
- Your subdomain is the part between "//" and"." For example, https://SUBDOMAIN.zendesk.com/
- Click "Authorize Zendesk Support". A separate tab will open and close automatically during authorization.
- You will see the text of the button change to "Unauthorize Zendesk Support" like the example below.
7. Congrats! You have successfully authorized Zendesk Support in ultimate.ai's Dashboard and are ready to import data from Zendesk Support to ultimate.ai's Dashboard.