Authorizing Zendesk Support in Ultimate's Dashboard is the very first step prior to importing data and eventually launching the bot.
Follow the steps below to authorize Zendesk Support in Dashboard:
- In your browser (we recommend Chrome or Firefox for best performance) open Ultimate's Dashboard, log in, and select your bot in the top right corner.
- Go to Settings > CRM Integration, click Add Integration, then select Zendesk Support.
- Go to the Integration tab
- Copy the subdomain from the URL of Zendesk Support tab and paste it into the subdomain field
- Your subdomain is the part between "//" and"." For example, https://SUBDOMAIN.zendesk.com/
- Then click Authorize Zendesk Support.
- This will open a new tab to confirm the authorization. If you are not logged into Zendesk Support you will be asked to do so.
- To import data, you can log in using any Zendesk admin account
- To launch the bot, make sure you are logging in using the bot account
- You will see the text of the button change to "Unauthorize Zendesk Support".