Authorizing Zendesk Support in Ultimate's Dashboard is the very first step prior to importing data and eventually launching the bot.
Follow the steps below to authorize Zendesk Support in Dashboard:
- In your browser (we recommend Chrome or Firefox for best performance) open Ultimate's Dashboard, log in, and select your bot in the top right corner.
- Go to Settings > CRM Integration, click Add Integration, then select Zendesk Support.
- Scroll down to Authorization.
- Open a separate tab in your browser and log in to your Zendesk Support.
- To import data, you can log in using any Zendesk admin account
- To launch the bot, make sure you are logging in using the bot account
- Copy the subdomain from the URL of Zendesk Support tab and paste it in the subdomain field under Authorization Ultimate's Dashboard (see screenshot above). Keep the tab open.
- Your subdomain is the part between "//" and"." For example, https://SUBDOMAIN.zendesk.com/
- Click "Authorize Zendesk Support". A separate tab will open and close automatically during authorization.
- You will see the text of the button change to "Unauthorize Zendesk Support" like the example below.