Authorizing Zendesk Chat in ultimate.ai's Dashboard is the very first step prior to importing data and eventually launching the bot (meaning connecting your bot in the Dashboard to the virtual agent account in Zendesk Chat).
Follow the steps below to authorize Zendesk Chat in Dashboard:
- In your browser (we recommend Chrome or Firefox for best performance) open ultimate.ai's Dashboard, log in, and select your bot in the top right corner.
- Go to Settings > CRM Integration, click Add Integration, then select Zendesk.
- Scroll down to Authorization and enter your subdomain there.
- Your subdomain is the part between "//" and"." when you log in to Zendesk. For example, https://SUBDOMAIN.zendesk.com/
- Click Authorize Zendesk Chat - a new tab will open.
- Click Allow. The tab will close automatically.
✅ Congrats! You have successfully authorized Zendesk Chat in ultimate.ai's Dashboard.
You can continue to import data from Zendesk Chat to ultimate.ai's Dashboard or launch the bot.