When does it appear?
This message appears when there are:
- issues with your internet connection
- dialogue errors
- issues with our chat service
- issues with the backend integration
What should I do?
First check if your internet connection is stable. If it all seem normal to you, then troubleshoot by checking the following:
- button length exceeds the 20-character limit
dialogue contains buttons mixed with external links
This is specific to Zendesk clients only. Zendesk widget only supports buttons with less than 20 characters. The error message appears when there is/are button(s) exceeding the 20-character limit.
To find out which button is causing this error message:
- Go to Conversation Logs from the left side menu.
- Go to the conversation that encountered the error message
- Go to the bot message before the error message
- Click on the settings icon of the bot message
- A reply overview will open where you can easily navigate to the dialogue that caused the error message.
- Check the buttons character length and adjust to no more than 20 characters per button.
- Check the buttons' type and change them all to be either buttons or external link buttons.
- Click Save before exiting the dialogue
OOH is enabled but there’s no OOH reply added
There are two places to check:
In Settings > Bot Settings > Opening Hours, see if this is enabled.
Go to the intent that is supposed to be triggered and see if there’s an OOH reply. (Details Page > Reply > Pencil > Out of hours Reply)
- Custom integrations
If you have custom integrations in your dialogue(s) please let us know at email@example.com