Follow the steps below to import chat data from Salesforce to the Ultimate Dashboard:
- Decide if there's any personal identifiable information (PII) that needs to be sanitized.
- In the Ultimate Dashboard, configure relevant content entities to ensure the PII data will be sanitized. Learn more.
- In Salesforce, complete steps 1 to 3 in Connecting your bot to Salesforce to create a bot user
Extend sharing rules for chat transcript on Salesforce to include the bot user in Setup > Security > Chat Transcript Sharing Rules in Salesforce
- Obtain chat API endpoint in Salesforce
- Go to Service setup > Channels > Chat > Chat Setting
- Save this info for the next step
- In the Ultimate Dashboard, go to Settings > CRM integration, and select Salesforce from the dropdown.
- Follow steps 8 and 9 in Connecting your bot to Salesforce to proceed with user authentication and configure integration parameters
Start importing by clicking Import Conversations and select your preferred timeframe and benchmark model
- Click Import
All conversations available in the defined time range will be imported and sanitized based on content entities set.