|❗ You must authorize Zendesk Chat first before you can start importing your historical data in ultimate.ai's Dashboard.|
To import data from Zendesk Chat:
- Authorize Zendesk Chat in Dashboard
- Once it's authorized, scroll down to Import Conversations and click Import Conversations under Zendesk Chat.
- A drawer will pop out from the right. Here you can specify any parameters:
- Timeframe: Specify the timeframe of the conversations you wish to import (No more than one month!)
- Tag: Import conversations that have this tag
- Import Tags: Check the box if you wish to import existing Zendesk tags with the conversations (tag will appear as labels in Conversation Logs)
- Filter by departments: If you handle different languages by using groups/departments in Zendesk, we recommend only importing the relevant language group/departments for this bot for best results. Simply click Add Department and enter the name of the department of your choice.
- Do not import more than one month's data at a time. If you have high volume, for example 500 conversation per day, importing one week's amount should be enough to get started.
- Do not run multiple imports at the same time from the same Zendesk account. Please wait till you see all the data you want to imported are in Conversation Logs before continuing.
- Select Import Only
- Click Import and give it 10-20 minutes to import.
- Go to Conversation Logs to check the imported data.
- Once you have confirmed that all the data you want to import is in Conversation Logs, you can import more if it's necessary.